Travel from London to Warner Bros. Studio in Leavesden and see the sets and objects associated with the Harry Potter books and films. The beautiful sets, costumes and props will transcend you to the world of wizard and witches.
Some of the major Harry Potter attractions are the Great Hall, Dumbledore's Office featuring the sword of Godric Gryffindor and the Sorting Hat, Diagon Alley, the Ministry of Magic, Gryffindor Common Room and Boys' Dormitory, the Potions Classroom, Hagrid's Hut, Buckbeak, and much more.
Make sure you have the camera to capture the amazing sights you will see!
This tour is extremely popular and advance booking is highly recommended. Should this tour not be available on your chosen date, we have an alternative which includes return transport click here for more details>>
To begin your Harry Potter tour, you will take a coach from London to the Warner Bros. Studios. Once you reach the Warner Bros. Studios, Leavesden, you will have the opportunity to go behind the scenes where the Harry Potter films were made.
Go behind-the-scenes to experience the magic that created the most successful film series of all time. You can see first-hand the sheer scale and detail of the actual sets, costumes, animatronics, special effects and props used in all eight Harry Potter films.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
• Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
• Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
• Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
• See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
• Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
• Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potions classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
At the end of the tour, you will hop back to your coach and will be driven back to London.
Voucher Type: Mobile (if you'd rather print a copy - that's fine too!)
Group Size: Max. 6
Always keep a photo ID handy for security checks.
We charge a small fee for infants aged 3 to 4 years for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle.
Entry to Warner Bros. Studio is free for children of 4 years and under.