Please select a second date to complete the range.
Be the guest of King Henry VIII himself at a magnificent Medieval Banquet party.
Sit down in the flickering torch-light to a sumptuous feast in the atmosphere of Merrie Olde England. The regal repast will be served by comely wenches, who'll provide you with generous amounts of wine and beer. Enjoy the pageantry that will make your evening even more delightful – a sword fight, strolling players, Tudor style performers and the medieval songs and dancing.
The Medieval Banquet is situated at St. Katharine Docks. This was one of London’s busiest docks and has a rich and turbulent history. It has seen the Great Plague, the Great Fire of London and suffered heavy bomb damage during World War II.
Different banqueting options are available, covering weekdays, week-ends and Christmas. Come for lunch or enjoy the King’s hospitality over dinner. Come as a couple, a family, with friends or with colleagues. This is a fun-filled experience everyone will love.
Medieval Banquets Dinner:
01 Jan – 31 Dec: Wednesday – Sunday
Midday Feast Christmas Lunch:
01 Dec - 22 Dec: Thursday & Friday
Nightfall Banquet Christmas Dinner:
01 Dec - 22 Dec: Tuesday - Saturday
Medieval Banquets Dinner:
Wednesday – Saturday: Doors open 7:15pm, Entertainment and meal from 7:45pm
Sunday: Doors open 5:15pm, Entertainment and meal from 6:00pm
Midday Feast Christmas Lunch: Doors open 12:15pm, Entertainment and meal from 12:45pm
Nightfall Banquet Christmas Dinner: Doors open 7:15pm, Entertainment and meal from 7:45pm
Duration: Medieval Banquets Dinner: Approx. 4 hours
Midday Feast Christmas Lunch: Approx. 4 hours
Nightfall Banquet Christmas Dinner: Approx. 4 hours
The Medieval Banquet is located at Ivory House, St Katharine Docks, London, E1W 1BP. Details of how to reach the venue are given in the Additional Information section.
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The experience ends at the venue
There are three fantastic options for the ever- popular attraction The Medieval Banquet, London. These are:
• The Medieval Banquets Dinner
• The Midday Feast Christmas Lunch
• The Nightfall Banquet Christmas Dinner
The splendid setting for your Banquet is historic Ivory House, in a picturesque location in St Katharine Docks, built in the 16th Century as a safe harbour for merchant vessels.
The vaulted cellars of Ivory House, where King Henry commands his banquets to be held, were once a repository for goods brought back by sailing ships. These included teas, wine, wool, sugar and, as the name suggests, ivory.
Step back in history as you enter the atmospheric Olde Englande setting. Re-live Henry VIII’s era as you sit back and relax by flickering torchlight in the Banqueting Hall.
Let your imagination run wild as you are invited to watch fighting knights and strolling players singing medieval ballads. Enjoy the gastronomic delight of a traditional succulent English four-course meal, served by the finest wenches in the land – while taking advantage of the generous quantities of wine and beer included in the price.
During your meal, enjoy the entertainment as the main Royal Court show begins. Feel the excitement as your host, Henry VIII, welcomes you and introduces a cast of colourful characters from England’s past. From frolicking court jesters and cunning magicians to the incredible strongman, the amazing array of entertainers provides a rollicking display.
Lose yourself in the evening’s celebrations. Whether you dance with the wenches, sing along, join the medieval revelry or sit back and watch the show, it is sure to be a fun-filled night for everyone.
The Medieval Banquets Dinner: Download The Medieval Banquets Dinner Menu
This super-value option lets one child go free (under 4 years) for every paying adult in the party. The option is available with Medieval Banquets Dinner only.
The revelry lasts for around 4 hours and includes a disco.
The Midday Feast Christmas Lunch:
The revelry lasts around 4 hours and includes a disco. Download the Midday Feast Christmas Menu
Nightfall Banquet Christmas Dinner:
The revelry lasts for around 5 hours and includes 2 hours of theater & themed entertainment and Dancing.Download the Nightfall Banquet Christmas Dinner
Please present your confirmation voucher at the venue
Babies are allowed to enter, but is not recommended on Friday and Saturday
If you require the vegetarian option please mention this in the special requests field at the time of booking
How to reach the venue:
• Rail: The nearest British Rail station is London Bridge (Approx. 20 minutes walk), which has regular services seven days a week. From London Bridge, walk east down Tooley Street, cross Tower Bridge, and St. Katharine's Dock can be seen to the right. The Beefeater is located in Ivory House beyond Guomans Tower Hotel.
• By Underground: The nearest station is Tower Hill on the District and Circle lines (5 minutes walk). From the station, turn left and follow the underpass towards St. Katharine Docks. Pass the Tower of London on the right. Carry straight on through the underpass and into St. Katharine Docks. The Medieval Banquet is on the left past the World Trade Centre.
• Bus number 15 from Trafalgar Square, bus number 42, bus RV1 or bus number 100
• Tower hill is a stop for the tourist buses (Original Tour and Big Bus)
• Any taxi
• Road: The Beefeater is 4 miles west of the North Circular road (A406) and 7 miles from junction 31 of the M25 motorway. Normal driving time from central London is around 20 minutes. In addition parking is permitted on surrounding roads with single yellow lines after 6:30pm. It is recommended to our guests to use the car park at Thomas More Square.
We saw shows. revisited Medieval Banquet and Stonehenge, enjoyed a stroll through Bath, loved the tigers at the zoo in the pouring rain, but it was good anyhow. Never...William Lee, Canada, 23/Apr/2016
traditional restaurant with show and good set menue food. good price. thks isango...georgios georgiou, Cyprus, 02/Apr/2014
great atmosphere in London center.. food with nice traditional show with dancer good experience for all...georgios georgiou, Cyprus, 02/Apr/2014